We're excited to get started with our latest new customer
We’re excited to offer that keen insight and real dollars to our new customer, Bedford, Texas, through a series of in-depth revenue reviews and short-term rental administration.
At Azavar, we believe that local governments are often the best stewards of funds to support their communities. It’s best when local leaders can get the money due their municipality and share the most transparent picture of finances with residents and businesses.
Bedford has also added Localgov, Azavar’s short-term rental tax-administration platform, helping this town take control of its short-term rental market. Soon, hosts will be able to quickly and conveniently comply with Bedford’s ordinances and remit taxes and fees securely.
About Bedford, Texas
- Bedford is a growing city located between Dallas and Fort Worth, right at the junction of Highways 183 and 121.
- If you’re a horror/Halloween fan, be sure to check out Moxley Manor, one of Dallas-Fort Worth’s scariest haunted houses.
- Enjoy cuisine and culture options, too, such as the Turning Point Brewery, community theatre with OnStage at Bedford, and Tex-Mex dining delights.
Want to learn more?
Azavar's team of local-government experts have worked with communities large and small across the United States. Take a look at how other municipalities are experiencing the benefits revenue management and maximization.
- Maryland Heights, Missouri: $80K in additional revenue each year
- Woodridge, Illinois: More than $1 million in reclaimed and renewed revenues from utility taxes and franchise fees.
- Quincy, Illinois: Added $80K through a review of lodging and utility taxes.
Contact Azavar to get started. It never hurts to check. Let’s talk.