Comprehensive revenue reviews can lead to significant returns
Welcome to the Azavar family, Lynwood, Illinois
Compliance audits really should be on every municipality’s to-do list. Because errors creep in tax rolls result in costly revenue leaks—and missed opportunities.
Local revenue goals
Lynwood, Illinois wants to ensure they’re collecting all applicable taxes and fees to deliver the top-quality service its businesses and residents have come to enjoy.
Here's what Azavar’s comprehensive compliance audit process offers Lynwood:
- Complete review of all applicable tax revenue, from utility taxes to franchise fees, short-term rental and sales tax.
- Proprietary tech-centric analysis using industry-leading methods and tools.
- Missing revenue identified—and reclaimed—with no up-front fees to pay.
Azavar is proud to count this community among our customer base of more than 450 municipalities across America.
When was your last municipal revenue review?
If the answer is “um, a while” or “never,” know that that can all change today. Because it’s never too late to get started with a municipal compliance audit program, especially with a skilled partner’s assistance.
Set up a time to talk with Azavar’s local revenue team to learn how the process works and potential rewards.
What to know about Lynwood, Illinois
- Situated right on the Illinois-Indiana border, Lynwood is a growing community, attracting new residents and businesses.
- Although it's has city-style amenities, Lynwood still has many working farms including Bultema's Farmstand.
- Wend your way through more than 30 miles of Cook County Forest Preserves along the paved and well-manicured Thorn Creek Trail.